date night

long chapter!

long chapter!

june

i place the wet towel over joeys fist. he winces in pain before taking a deep breath. i take his hand into mine which seemed to reassure him. i wipe the blood off carefully. his fists were bruised badly since he punched zach over and over.

i couldn't get that image out of my head. the way he slammed zach's head onto the floor. the fact that he wouldn't stop doing it scared me. maybe he wasn't the guy i thought he was.

"are you scared of me?" he asked, interrupting my thoughts. i glance up at him before looking down at his fist again.

"why would i be scared?" i managed to wipe a bit of the blood off of his knuckles but they were still gonna be bruised and red. i throw the towel away and look at him.

"why not? i almost killed him." he shrugged. i stared down at his fist. i didn't say anything. i didn't even know what to say. how am i suppose to react to joey almost killing zach? "i wanted to kill him." he adds.

i cross my arms. "why would you wanna do that?"

"the way he talked about you wasn't right." he sighed deeply. he jumped onto the counter of the sink and sat down. "i wasn't going to let him treat you like that!"

"you could've just ignored him!" i snap at him. he looked taken back. he rolled his eyes and hopped down. he started walking closer to me making me gulp. i walk backwards until my back hits the wall. his face was a few inches away from mine. he looked between my lips and my eyes.

"i would never let a guy talk about you like that." he whispered. "you don't deserve to be treated like some toy." i stared at his lips as he talked. i guess i should be flattered that joey would fight someone for me. him being overprotective is hot.

before he could say anything else i smashed my lips against his. his lips were soft and sweet, he was a good kisser compared to other guys i've kissed. he kissed me back almost instantly.

"go on a date with me" he whispered against my lips. i pulled away and looked at him shockingly. i almosted bursted out into laughter. i wasn't sure if he was being serious or not.

"are you serious?" he smiled and nods. he looked down at our hands, our fingers intertwined making me smile.

"i've never been more serious in my life." i looked at him through my eyelashes, his eyes already burning into mine. i let out a small giggle before nodding. i cupped both his cheeks and smashed my lips against his again. i give him a couple of pecks before giving him an answer.