you're good for him

june

june

"hey." i look up from my phone and see dev standing there with a towel wrapped around his torso. "hey." i look away from him.

"where's joey?" i felt the empty spot next to me sink down. i put my phone down and sit up from my bed. i cross my legs and face dev. "he went to go pick his sister up from the airport."

he furrowed his brows. "but won't his picture be planted everywhere in that airport?" i nod.

"tayler went with him to make sure he doesn't get seen or anything like that." i uncross my legs and lay back down on the bed. "cool." dev says before getting up from the bed and getting dressed.

after a while i heard a knock come from the door. i get up from the bed and walk over to it and open it, seeing joey stand there next to a brunette girl and tayler. i let them in then close the door afterwards.

"soph!" joey took my hand. "this is juniper, june for short and june this is my sister soph." he smiled.

"hey, nice to m-" i felt her pull me into a tight hug. "it's so nice to meet you! joeys told me so much about you!" i stood there shocked as i slowly wrapped my arms around soph. joeys talked to soph about me? that's so cute wow.

she pulls away from the hug and smiles. "gosh, you're so pretty too!" i giggle. "thank you, you are as well!" she giggles and kisses my cheek which caught my by surprise. she walks over to dev and greets him.

i look over at joey. "she's so sweet"

he chuckled. "to other people yes." he cups my cheek and kisses me softly, i kiss him back. for some reason i felt like someone was watching. i pull away and look over my shoulder. dev was standing there, his eyes were on us but he looked away when we made eye contact.

joey

sophia was only staying in vegas for the weekend which means she's leaving sunday morning. she didn't wanna stay locked inside a hotel room the whole time so we planned to go out today and tomorrow night before she leaves.

tayler suggested going clubbing, but my sister is only seventeen so there was no way i was going to let her get felt up by a bunch of old pervs so we decided to kick it at the arcade which also had casinos. we all got ready and headed out to circus circus.

i remember coming here a lot when i was a kid. id beg my mom and dad to take me there with soph and bella while they went on and gambled. it was one of my favorite things to do with them, especially bella since she helped me win in most of the games.

this was the first time coming to vegas without her and my parents, it made me feel sick honestly. after losing her i felt like i lost a piece of myself.

i stood in front of the basketball game. little kids raced towards the hoops as they tried to score, some would cheer and high five their parents or even siblings, but one specifically caught my eye. a little boy was throwing the balls in the hoop, each time he missed, he'd get sad. his sister stepped up and helped him shoot the balls, when they won they hugged each other and got their tickets.