las vegas

enjoy! :)

joey

we finally arrived at vegas. it was barely two in the afternoon so it was still early. we got to our hotel and settled in before discussing what we should do next. june was fine with doing anything while the guys argued about going to a club or to go shopping at the expensive stores which was suggested by tayler, i swear that kid has a shopping problem.

we ended up going to neither, instead we were invited to a party by our friend hunter. he lived here in vegas and told us we could crash at his place, but dev didn't wanna intrude so we got the hotel instead.

we all got ready for the party. i wore some ripped washed jeans with a black graphic tee. i was sitting on the edge of my bed, scrolling through my phone while i waited on tay, dev and june. i heard the bathroom door open. i look up from my phone. my jaw immediately dropped when i saw her outfit.

she was wearing a mini black jean skirt with a black tube top that had a cherry in the middle of it and some matching black combat boots. a frown appeared on my face. "do i look bad, should i change?" she started to panic which made me laugh a bit.

i shook my head and stood up. "no, you look beautiful." i smiled to reassure her. i kiss her forehead, her frown instantly turned into a smile. she giggled. "you don't look so bad yourself, birlem."

-

"you ready to party!" hunter shouted. the room went wild, everyone started cheering and dancing. june giggled and raised her cup along with everyone else. they all took a sip including me.

"joey man! it's so good to see you, it has been way too long!" elle walked up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. i hugged her back. "it's so good to see you elle! how are you doing with-"

"i'm managing to live life without him." she interrupts, taking a sip of her drink. you can tell she was still upset over bryce's death. they were so good together i felt bad for her.

"so i heard you brought a special lady friend today." elle smirked and crossed her arms. i chuckle and nod, i look over and see june talking to hunter. she was making him laugh. they looked like they were getting along fine which made me smile. i'm glad my friends really like her. i look back at elle. "yeah, she's pretty great."

"well introduce me then! i wanna meet my best friends future wife!" she giggled and grabbed my arm, dragging me towards june.

i laugh and took a sip of my drink. "june, i want you to meet someone." she took her eyes off hunter and looked over at elle. hunter fist bumped her before walking away.

"june, this is my best friend elle. elle this is june." elle pulled june into a hug making her giggle.

"so nice to meet you june! i've heard great things about." she pulled away. june's cheeks turned into a bright red. "come on! i wanna introduce you to the rest of joeys friends!" elle dragged june out to the backyard. she waved at me a bit as elle dragged her. i waved back before taking another sip of my drink.