jealousy

dev

dev

"what do you think joey and june are doing on their date right now?" i look over at tayler who was wiggling his eyebrows.

i look at him with a disgusted look on my face before rolling my eyes. "who fucking cares." i muttered under my breath.

"you should." i felt the empty spot next to me sink down. i look over and see tayler laying there. "it's obvious you developed somewhat feelings for her."

i chuckle and roll my eyes. "i think june is annoying. i feel nothing towards her at all." i look away from him.

i might've lied a bit. truth is i do think june is a bit annoying and what i mean is that her and joey are both annoying. i mean they barely know each other and suddenly they're going on date? who does that? their whole relationship has me gagging.

"it's okay to admit you became fond of her bro. i overhead your guys convo in the car the other day." i look over at tay with my brows furrowed. he looked at me as he ate his apple. "it took you a while to open up to us about your addiction. with her it only took you a day or two."

i look away from him. he's right. i never really opened up that easily with anyone, but there's something about june. something that made it really easy for someone to open up to her. it's like she was a witch or something. "so you going to tell joey?" i roll my eyes and sat up from the bed. i snatch taylers apple out of his hand and throw it at the wall.

"hey!" tayler shoots up from his spot. he gets up and goes over to pick up his apple from the floor.

"tell me what?" i look over at the door and see joey and june standing there. his top two buttons from his shirt were undone and june's shirt was a bit wrinkled. for some reason my heart sunk. shit, did i really develop some sort of feeling towards her? 

"tell you that soph texted dev earlier." i look over my shoulder. tayler gave me a look before looking back at joey and june. i look back at them both, nodding slowly.

joeys face lit up. "seriously?" i nod once again. i walk over to the nightstand and unplug my phone from the charger. i open up sophia's text and hand the phone to joey.

joey

i quickly snatched the phone out of devs hand. i flop down on the bed and read their messages.

soph:
hey dev! how's my brother doing?

dev:
hey soph, he's great actually, well at
least i think. he's on a date right now

soph:
that's okay. i just wanted to check up
on him. can you tell him i miss him
when he comes back?

dev:
of course soph.