caught

june

today marks the day where i'm two months pregnant. my bump didn't show much, but you can tell there was a difference.

the past two months have been pretty easy for everyone, including me and joey. even though we were early in the pregnancy he was still full on freaking out.

he's been going on and on, on how he was reading articles and tips of how to prepare for the birth of our child online. i kept telling there were still seven months left, but he says he wants to be ready for anything. i found it cute actually because at first he didn't wanna do this and now he does. it made me really happy.

sophia had told joey that she and their parents are in vegas. the news shocked him for many different reasons, but the thing is that his parents didn't know he was in vegas so he was scared he was gonna get caught.

soph told him not to worry because they're only gonna be here for three days, they came for summer break because she really wanted to spend some time here. mostly just so she could see joey but they didn't know that.

"so are you really pregnant?" soph asked me. she came by this morning to hang with joey and the rest of us, she just told her parents she was gonna go hang with some friends she had here.

i nodded. "two months in." i smile at her. she squealed and clapped her hands excitedly. "i can't wait to be an auntie. i really hope it's a girl." she frowned. "if it's a boy i'm gonna be really disappointed."

i giggled. "fingers crossed. i want a girl too."

"i want it to be a boy." tayler walks in the room. "i wanna teach the little guy how to get some ladies." he smirked, serving himself a glass of water.

i rolled my eyes playfully. "please, you can barely even get a girl. what makes you so sure he's gonna take your advice?"

tayler stood there thinking of a response. he shrugged. "doesn't matter, point is. he's gonna be a ladies man." he walks over to dev to high five him. dev rolled his eyes and got up from his seat, walking out of the room.

ever since he found out i was pregnant he's been acting weird. he's avoided joey and barely even talks to me. i didn't know why either.

soph and i looked at each other. "weird." she whispered. i nodded slowly. i felt my stomach grumble. i touch it and frown. "where's joey with the food? i'm starving."

soph nods. "me too, he just went to the mcdonald's in the corner, it shouldn't take so long." i sighed. "hopefully he's okay."

joey

i sat there in the car in front of mcdonald's. i came here about fifteen minutes ago to get food for everyone, but i had to stop myself from going inside because i spotted my parents and little brother inside eating.

i kept watching them eat, laugh and smile. i felted so many mixed emotions right now. first i couldn't believe that they were here in vegas. second, i felt a bit jealous when i saw them sitting there as a family. i missed being apart of that family.

i felt my phone vibrate. i picked it up and saw i had an unread message from soph.

soph:
hurry up with the food, we're starving.

i replied and told her i'm on my way back home which was a lie. i looked up and noticed that my parents and little brother were finally walking out of mcdonald's. i sink down in my seat, hopefully they didn't spot me.

once they were out of my sight. i quickly got out of the car and rushed inside. i stood in the line, waiting for the cashier to take my order. once he was ready i walked up and opened my mouth to say something, but i was interrupted by a familiar voice.