What he likes about you

🏹Robin🏹
Your Kindness
Robin loves how kind you are. You could be giving money to charity for all he knows, and our greenie would fall instantly head over heels for you all over again. Which is why you're surprised when he wants to cuddle with you immediately after a mission.

💜Little John💜
Your Strength
Little John is stunned by how strong you are. If Robin gave you two a mission to take down a few bad guys, chances are you'll be beating them up without even breaking a sweat. Little John's jaw will practically be hitting the floor if he sees you do that. (He will also be begging you for lessons afterward just so he can get a kiss in return....)

🖤Tuck🖤
Your Sense of Humor
Others may find it selfish, but Tuck absolutely loves your jokes. It could be about Robin, and he'd still laugh. He'd give up every bone in his body to hear your jokes, and for you, the feeling is definitely mutual. (Honestly, you two would give up everything for one another. That's how sweet you are.....)

👑King Richard👑
Your Laugh
Richard absolutely adores your laugh. He'll have the sheriff or his brother do something funny just to hear that heavenly sound come out of your mouth. (Don't be surprised if he immediately wants to cuddle with you because of cute your laugh is....)