You get caught making out🔞

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck was the one who first suggested making out with you since it felt like you hadn't done that in a while. So, here you were, getting inside Tuck on the couch, both of you shirtless.
"T-Tuck~" You moaned as your boyfriend nipped at your neck gently. "Do it again, Tuck. Please."You're doing great, baby girl." Tuck groaned as you bit his neck. You two were about to ride each other's stomachs when Little John suddenly yelped,"Ah! What the fuck dude? Put some clothes on!"Little John?!" You gasped in shock as Tuck quickly covered you with the blanket to hide your naked goodness from the pure, innocent likes of his pal. "Knock next time, would you?" Tuck asked in exasperation.  "This is my house. I didn't think I'd need to do that!" Little John rolled his eyes as he stalked into the kitchen. Tuck stuck his tongue out at his friend before turning to you with a lustful look in his eyes. "Wanna continue this somewhere......quieter?"
You winked at him with a grin."Wouldn't think of any better place other than the bedroom, Tuck. "
He smirked and carried you into his bedroom. You could still hear Little John's groaning about 'having love birds living in the den', but you didn't care. Makeout spot or not, you'd never give Tuck up, no matter what.

💜Little John💜
As it turns out, Little John had been feeling needy lately. So you decided to make out with him to release his sexual tension. Little John took his shirt off, exposing his ripped abs. You took yours off, exposing your sexy body to your sweet cinnamon roll. You pushed Little John onto his bed, aggressively sticking your tongue in his mouth as you kissed his heavenly lips. He pushed you backward, supporting your head, and began kissing your neck. "Ah~" You moaned as Little John gently bit your neck. "Y/N~" Little John whined in pleasure as you climbed on top of his monsterous muscles and kissed the back of his neck, moaning quietly when you bit his lip. You two were about to continue your makeout session when all of a sudden Robin walked in and asked,"Hey Little John, have you seen my bow-Whoa!" "Gah!"Robin, dude!" What the absolute fuck!" Little John growled, grabbing his purple blanket and draping it over you to hide your sexiness. "Sorry, sorry!"I'll ask Tuck!" Robin cried, covering both eyes and immediately scampering out of the bedroom. Little John sighed, stood up, and closed the door. "Do you want to stop?" he asked, his green eyes still shining with hidden excitement. Your loving look was a clear no, and the two of you continued making out, oblivious to everyone but yourselves.

🏹Robin🏹
Robin had asked many times if you wanted to make out with him, but you were often too busy to do so. This was the first time you were able to make out with him, on the condition of getting Chinese take out later. You took your shirt off and exposed your naked boobs to the green bean. Robin did the same thing, taking his green shirt off and pushing you down on his bed. You could barely hold back a moan as Robin playfully nipped your neck while tightly gripping your arms. "Ah, Robin~." You moaned as your boyfriend tenderly bit your lip. You were close to sweating each other's body heat off, but then you heard Tuck's voice,"Wah!"Sorry!"
"Dude!" Robin groaned and covered you both with the blanket. "What the fuck are you doing in here?" "Well-I was going to ask if you've seen my slingshot, but I guess not. Sorry to bother you!" Tuck immediately bolts out the door, leaving you two alone.
Robin pinches the bridge of his nose, sighs, and closes the door behind him with an exasperated expression.Walking back over to you, Robin practically flops face first onto his bed, tilting his head up cutely with  sincere and pure begging eyes. "Can we continue?" "Please?"
You sigh and nod yes, an indication of your answer. You two get back onto each other, your arms managing to hold both of each other's backs.

"So.....Chinese takeout tonight?"

".......You're paying, Green Bean."