When you ignore him for a prank

🏹Robin🏹

Robin is the fucking protagonist of the show and he has ears like a ninja, so I doubt you can ignore him for long.
Robin knows something is wrong when you don't greet like you usually do with a kiss on the cheek. He will try to get your attention by waving his hands in front of your face or making loud noises, such as sneezing or coughing. If you still don't look his way, Robin shoots a message arrow over saying he loves you so damn much. Unfortunately, that doesn't work either. If you're really heartless and decide to keep ignoring our boy, then Robin will resort to laying  facedown on the floor and crying. Along the lines of Robin's sobs (that you can hear, boy's face was pretty nestled down there), are that why are you ignoring him and do you not love him anymore? So, you do stop the prank, and Robin takes a long time to stop crying because poor sweet boy thought you were breaking up with him. No more pranks for Robin Hood....because poor Robin can't handle the feeling of a broken heart.

💜Little John💜
Little John tries to talk to you at the castle when you guys walk back to the hideout. If that doesn't work, he sends Beak to deliver notes asking why you're ignoring him. If you don't look at him even still, Little John begins to question what you see in him, and his emotions start taking a downward spiral. So, you definitely got to stop the prank there so your boyfriend doesn't start crying, because honestly, who wants to upset Little John?

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck tries calling you by your pet names at first,"sweetie pie, honey, and my berry." If that doesn't work, he reads your favorite book out loud sitting in front of you. However, if you still pretend he isn't there, Tuck goes down on his knees and begs you to look at him, hugging your leg in tears that absolutely break your heart. Part of you wants to continue the prank, but another part wants your boyfriend to be happy again. So you decide to stop the prank, much to Tuck's delight, because he was starting to think that you were leaving him for someone else.

👑Richard👑
No. Just no. I can't imagine you ignoring a man like Richard because he would notice immediately. But Richard does get rather annoyed when you're really into a book and barely notice him walk in the room..........That's King Richard's only concern.