When he wants attention

🖤Tuck🖤
When he wants attention, Tuck becomes extremely childish in order for you to notice him. He'll roll around on the carpet and whine your name until you get tired and just yell at him to shut up. When Tuck tells you that he wants your attention, you sigh and reluctantly let yourself be dragged by your ecstatic boyfriend to the couch so he can finally get some of the attention he's been waiting for.

💜Little John💜
Little John isn't very good at social cues, so when you give him a "leave me alone and don't bother me for a while" gesture, he takes that to mean,"jump on you and start snuggling into your hair." But I guess living in the forest your whole life will do that to you, especially since the only time Little John leaves is to go fight crime. When Little John wants attention, on the other hand, that's a whole different story. Your boyfriend waits for you patiently on the floor, and when you're done, whatever it is you're doing, Little John will cuddle you into submission. Little John is the strongest one out of Robin's gang, so it makes sense that you can't escape his tight and clingy hold on you, at least until you give him all the attention that this pure, sickeningly sweet cinnamon roll desperately deserves and craves.

🏹Robin🏹
Robin's a restless boy, which means he's very impatient when it comes to getting your attention. Whether you're drawing or working on something in particular, Robin will wrap both arms around you and whisper in your neck that he wants to cuddle with you. No sugarcoating from Sherwood's finest rogue. When Robin wants your attention, he wants it right here and now. Robin feels like a third wheel when you give your drawings and creations more attention than him, and often pouts in the corner at the audacity you have to ignore his charming self. This is why it's only fair that when Robin wants your attention, he ain't waiting around for you to finish your drawing. Your greenie uses one of his arrows to drag you over to him and hold your arms down so you can't escape his firm grip on your body.