When you make them cry

🏹Robin🏹

Robin has never been around you when you're really mad, but unfortunately, the rest of the gang has. Naturally, he doesn't listen to them when they tell him that and carries on telling you about another successful mission, not noticing your face subtly twitching. So when you finally lose it and scream bloody fucking murder at him, Robin is stunned for a minute, then his lip trembles. You realize too late that you messed up big time when you see  Robin's eyes watering, and then he runs away in tears. Yeah, Robin is definitely listening to the gang now because you are terrifying when you're mad like that...

💜Little John💜
It takes a lot of anger to truly make Little John upset. But on the off chance you end up doing so, be prepared for a world of guilt. Little John has an extremely fragile heart, so when you suddenly yell at him and tell him to leave you the hell alone, poor boy is incredibly heartbroken. Luckily, you eventually realize your mistake and comfort him, but Little John definitely learned his lesson never to tick you off like that again, lest his heart get broken by your continuous anger raining on him.

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck almost never cries, but when he does, may God have mercy on our souls. You end up yelling at your boyfriend in front of the gang, and his heart fucking shatters. It goes quiet, and you look around at everyone's angry faces. Even Robin looks angry at you, and he's almost never angry.

Before you can say you're sorry, Tuck steps back and runs away from you, tears running down his cheeks in streams. You find your lovable cinnamon roll sitting on a rock, sadly muttering that he didn't mean to hurt you with his head in his hands. You make up with Tuck, of course, but he's still quite wary of your anger because boy, you're very scary, and you definitely startled him, that's for sure.