When you flinch

🏹Robin🏹

Robin may look mischievous and cunning, but he's actually a big softie underneath all those arrows. Which is why Robin was suddenly filled with emotion as he saw you flinch away from him. "Y-Y/N, did you think I was going to slap you?"Oh god, I would never hurt you like that." Robin whispers, rubbing your back in a consoling manner as you sob into his chest. Poor greenie.....

💜Little John💜
Uwu, you're going to break this boy's heart! When Little John saw you  flinch away from him, his heart filled with dread. Just what happened to you? Taking your hand and leading you back to the hideout, Little John's eyes watered as he saw how nervous you were around him. "Y/N, I love you. You know that I would never hurt you."  your boyfriend whispered with thinly veiled emotion as you clung to him and sobbed into his shoulder. Little John didn't know what happened to you to make you flinch like that, but he was definitely telling Robin to up the security tonight. Nothing was happening to you as long as he was alive and swinging. Believe it!

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck was stunned as he saw you flinch away from him and run like your life depended on it. Poor cinnamon roll ran past Robin and the gang, past his favorite cheese seller, and even past the guards to catch up with you, at the lake where you first met. "Y/N, you know I would never hurt you, right? Right?" Tuck's eyes were welling up. At this time, Robin, Little John, Marian, and Scarlett, who was carrying Derke, had arrived there too and were awaiting your answer.
When you didn't say anything at first, Tuck looked down in dismay. You really thought he'd hurt you....wow.
But just as he was starting to lose hope, Tuck felt you whisper in his ear,"Tuck, I always knew." And his heart started pounding like no tomorrow. Little John was jumping around, and Scarlett and Marian were hugging, Derke was nodding with a smile, and Robin was sobbing happily into a hanky. At that moment, though, you and Tuck felt incredibly giddy.

👑King Richard👑
Richard would pout as soon as he saw you flinch away from him. Poor man deals with a lot of insecurities already, and this just took the cake. Prince John and the sheriff were worried as they saw you leave with tears in your eyes. Thankfully, Richard stopped you and said that he would never harm you as long as you both shall live. From that moment on, it felt like it was you and Richard against the world and your foolish fears.