Calling them by their name prank

🖤Tuck🖤
"Hey, Tuck? Could you hand me that wrench, please?" You asked, seemingly too wrapped up in your work to notice what you had said.
Tuck paused, working on the other side of his invention in confusion.
Tuck? What happened to my berry? Or sweetheart? Either way, you hadn't seemed to realize that you called his name out. Honestly, Tuck had gotten so used to the pet names that it felt like a slam to the heart when you used his actual name instead.
"Tuck? The wrench, please." You repeated, holding your hand out.
"Oh, uh, sure, Y/N. Here." Tuck nervously scratched his head and handed you the desired object while thinking what the hell was going on.
"Thanks, Tuck." You said, standing up with the wrench in your hand and were about to walk over to the invention when Tuck wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face in your shoulder in a not so calm manner. "Tuck, what's wrong, buddy?" You asked, a bit confused at why your boyfriend was acting like this. "Did I do something wrong? Am I not good enough to be your little berry anymore?" Tuck asked in a quiet tone, which was muffled by his face being buried in your clothes.
"Oh no, my sweet berry, of course not."You did nothing wrong. It was just a small prank I planned." You softly whispered, holding your boyfriend close and feeling him cling to you tightly. Tuck really missed this....

💜Little John💜
"Hey Little John, can you grab my phone for me, please?" You asked, pretending to place your wallet in your pocket, and waited to see how your boyfriend would react to this.
Little John stopped dead cold in the middle of the room where he was going to pick up your stuff. What happened to cinnamon roll? Were you mad at him for something?

"Little John, my phone, please." You repeated, looking slightly annoyed and trying to keep up your little act.

"Oh, yeah, here, Y/N."  Little John said in a small voice, giving you your phone and looking down at his feet.
"Fantastic." You were about to leave the room when Little John flung his arms around your waist and held onto you. "I didn't do anything wrong, right Y/N? We're okay?" He whispered into your shoulder quietly, and that's when you about cracked. "No, of course not my cinnabun, we're just fine. It was just a prank, that's all."
You smiled, feeling Little John's grip get tighter on you and rock you tenderly beneath his strong arms.Needless to say, Little John is secretly happy he did nothing wrong.

🏹Robin🏹
"Hey Robin, could you pass me my bow, please?" You asked, picking up your pink arrows off the ground.
Robin froze in his tracks. Robin? Sure, you did call his name sometimes, but it was always preceded by Green Bean. Oh shoot... Robin must've screwed up something. There had to be a simple explanation for you suddenly calling out his actual name.
"Robin, my bow?" You repeated, trying not to laugh at the way your boyfriend's crinkled up in confusion.
"Oh, uh, here it is, Y/N." Robin said, gingerly giving you your bow with the most upset face that you didn't see, ever imaginable. "Thanks, Robin." You  remarked and began to walk away.The more you said Robin's real name left your boyfriend with a bad taste in his mouth. As soon as you prepare to leave the village, Robin suddenly jumps on you from behind. You turn to look, expecting a puzzled frown, but instead, you end up seeing Robin's pouty expression and watery eyes. "I didn't do anything wrong, right? My pranks didn't harm you, right?" Please don't leave me." Robin asked worriedly, looking straight into your e/c eyes. Deciding to test your boyfriend's loyalty a touch more, you moved out of Robin's grip and walked over to a place where you could safely fix your expression to be cold and unfeeling. "Maybe not, Robin. Maybe I might just have to let you go." You called out in a loud tone he could hear, walking away again then subtly turning to see your boyfriend's reaction. Robin looked crestfallen at your rejection, folding his arms across his chest. Before you knew it, two visible big fat tears rolled down your boyfriend's freckled cheek, and that did it for you. You ran back to Robin, throwing yourself straight into his arms and burying your face in his shoulder. "It was a prank, Green Bean. I'm sorry I hurt you." You whispered silently into the fabric of your boyfriend's green tunic, and that was all Robin needed. Robin held you close, quietly whispering back to never do that kind of prank again.