When they get hurt

🏹Robin🏹
You were chilling at the hideout when you heard a strange noise. Getting up, you grabbed your bow and arrows in case it was a criminal trying to break in. As soon as you got closer, you heard,"Hey, Y/N!" That startled you enough to accidentally let go of an arrow you already notched in your bow. Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice call out in annoyance,"Y/N, it's me, Robin!" Oh no. You meekly turned to face your redhead boyfriend with his arms crossed and your pink glittery arrow stuck in his hair. Safe to say, Robin definitely will not be sneaking up on you ever again after this....

💜Little John💜
Somedays, you liked to sit on the fountain and see the beautiful sun set. Unfortunately, this was also the day your boyfriend tried to sneak up on you. You were just sitting down on the fountain when someone tapped your shoulder. As an instinct, your fist came up, and you punched that intruder straight in the face.
"Y/N, ow, it's me!"

Uh oh. You stood up and slowly turned to face your lovable giant rubbing the side of his face in pain. As a result, you apologized over and over again for the mistake, but he definitely knew not to cross you again, especially because of how strong you proved to be today.

"Y/N?"
"Yes, John?"
"Great aim, by the way!"
"Oh my god, John, I swear -"

🖤Tuck🖤
Now you and Tuck were an inseparable duo, always. Today just happened to be one of your bad days.
You were walking home, lost in thought, when someone suddenly tapped on you. Angry at your job for what happened, you held your hand up and slapped that person in the face. "Ouch!" they groaned. You knew that tone. You turned to face Tuck with an annoyed expression on his face rubbing his cheek in pain. Strange, a red handprint was already forming  right there on his face.
You totally freaked out and took Tuck back to the hideout to take care of it, but he was inwardly making sure to never tick you off like that again.

👑Richard👑
You were sleeping on your bed when someone came in and started stroking your hair. "Y/N..." their voice crooned. Mentally disturbed by this, you sat up and punched them in the face. "Uhm, Y/N, it's me!" called out a familiar voice. Oh no....that was Richard. You got up and turned to see your boyfriend on the floor, rubbing his face in pain. Sighing, you took Richard to the first aid room while he vowed inwardly to never scare you like that again. Basically, his first thought after that happened was: Save your strength for fighting bad guys, Y/N.