When you cheat on them

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck is shocked to find you kissing another man when he gets back to the hideout with the guys. It doesn't matter if you try to explain it. He won't listen to anything you have to say and will coldly tell you to get out of the hideout now. You're just as heartbroken when he says those words, knowing that Tuck is never this upset at you. When Tuck passes  you with that man by your side, you seem to be doing alright, but deep down, you're hurting. Tuck wanted to be the one who made you smile and wipe your tears away, but I guess fate struck somebody else with Cupid's arrow. Sorry, Tuck, maybe next time.

💜Little John💜
Are you kidding? Your sweet little bean would be absolutely heartbroken when he sees you cheating on him with somebody else.Little John sees another man kissing you in the forest when he arrives home, and he quickly falls deep into depression. It's not long before you see him standing there and immediately trying to explain yourself, but Little John is already walking away, tears pricking at his eyes. You and that guy seemed happy together, whoever he was. You wanted happiness, which Little John couldn't give you cause the rest was in his glass heart. When he passes you on the street, you will just be laughing it up with that other good-looking guy, and Little John's whole world shatters. I hope you're happy, Y/N, cause you broke the heart of someone sweeter than any sugary treat and more kind than any crime-fighting superhero could ever hope to be like.

🏹Robin🏹
Robin is stunned and sickened with anger when he sees you kissing someone else. He let you into his hideout, and he let you open his heart. There's no right or wrong answer for this, Robin knows it. He's overcome with silent fury as you push that guy away and hurriedly explain why you were kissing him, which is why he gives you one last solemn look before taking off into the trees to be alone. Just when he thought you'd give him your heart, you pulled the rug out from underneath him and stuck a knife in his back through his heart. Your sweet green bean is overcome with sadness at your deception, hiding his face from you whenever you approach or running away. And if you listen closely throughout the night, you can just hear some quiet sobs echoing in the trees, courtesy of your favorite rogue hero.Robin decides it's best if you guys take a break for now before trying to have a relationship again. It will take some time for him to open his heart or be able to trust someone like that again, so Robin's heart will forever stay broke by your coldness.