When you have a nightmare

🖤Tuck🖤
You don't often get nightmares, but when you do, Tuck will instantly let you come over into his bed to sleep away the scaries. No girlfriend of Tuck's is getting scared on his watch. He hates when you get nightmares because you cry, and a single tear falling from your eye ruins the clay sculpture that is your pretty face. So,  Tuck takes the initiative of giving you a warm hug and kissing you before you sleep in his bed. Call Tuck stinky, big eater, or even small fry, but never call him heartless. Whenever you feel sad or depressed by your nightmares, Tuck will be there to comfort you, no questions asked. He's a great boyfriend when it comes to that.

💜Little John💜
Oh ho ho, you know Little John won't let your nightmares scare you either.As soon as you jolt up in terror, Little John is right by your side, and he gently takes you over to his bed.You two often spend the entire night together, with your head on his chest and him running his big hands through your long brown hair in a soothing manner. That's your sweet, honest Little John for ya.......

🏹Robin🏹
Robin's all over you when you wake up from a nightmare because you're everything to him, and he hates not being able to do anything about your nightmares. Robin will often be woken up by your soft, pitiful whimpers that you try to hide from the rest of the hideout, and you have no idea his auburn brown eyes are on you as you walk around. When he sees your saddened expression and tears spilling down your cheeks, it shatters Robin's heart to the point of almost wanting to cry himself. So when Robin makes himself scarce and reveals that he was watching you let your emotions run rampant, he's not all that ready for you to fling yourself into his arms and sob. Nightmare or not, Robin's always there to protect you, and he swears by that promise.