When you're insecure

🏹Robin🏹
Robin would be the type of guy to always compliment you on your body size. Every time you felt down about your body, he would simply take your hands and whisper in your ear that you're the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. Nothing you do or say can deter this boy from saying good things about you. You're as pretty as a princess in his eyes, and that will never, ever, ever, ever change.

💜Little John💜
Like Robin, Little John compliments you on your body as well. If someone mocks you over the shape of your body, he's all over them in a second. Little John also leaves motivational sticky notes all over your house, so you will eventually stop being so insecure of yourself. He always has your back when your insecurities show up, no doubt about it!

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck appreciates your body in a different way. Instead of leaving motivational sticky notes all over the house or complimenting you often, he cuddles with you and strokes your tummy softly, whispering,"You are perfect the way you are, Y/N. And this beautiful body right here is proof of that." He also enlists Robin's help to shoot a heart-shaped arrow through your window, along with chocolates and other goodies, since Tuck knows how much you love them. You may call Tuck short or a big eater, but never call him heartless. He will continue to love you no matter what your body looks like. Any shape is perfect to Tuck; he never judges.

👑King Richard👑
Richard tends to be a bit protective when it comes to your insecurities. A citizen could say one bad thing about you, and he will track them down like a lion tracks a gazelle. But that doesn't mean Richard doesn't want to make you happy. Oh no, your happiness is his top priority. So, Richard makes every day Y/N Day, just so you can see how much he loves you. Insecurities or not, King Richard still loves you with all of his heart. You're everything to him, and he will not hesitate to make you smile, even on your darkest days.