When you pretend to show your body prank

🖤Tuck🖤
You should know this little gremlin would instantly spot the prank if it meant getting close to your impeccable body. As soon as you are about to take the towel off in front of Tuck's invention table, he drops his wrench quicker than the speed of light. You're not exactly ready for Tuck running at you and tearing off the towel with an eager grin on his face. Unfortunately, Tuck is majorly disappointed when he sees you have clothes on underneath, secretly hoping that maybe he could get you to take off those clothes and show your hot, voluptuous body to him later on.

💜Little John💜

Little John is just training outside when you approach the clearing wearing a towel. He turns and sees you, heart going boom boom when he sees how absolutely adorable you look in that towel. You aren't ready for Little John to drop his club and hold you close, kissing all parts of your body as well as tenderly taking that towel off. Little John hides it well, but he's slightly disappointed that you're wearing clothes on underneath that towel. Which is why your pure bean asks you, in his adorable way, to please makeout with him tonight cause he wants to see your boobs.

🏹Robin🏹
Robin's just chilling in the hideout when he sees you appear in the doorway, wearing a towel over your body. You dance around the room, Robin's eyes following every move you make. Then, when you're about to take that towel off, Robin launches from that spot, pushing you onto the couch. He's hunched over you, fingerless gloved hands gripping your arms tightly and his mouth all over your neck. When asked why, Robin says innocently,"I wanted to protect you from any prying male eyes." You smile at him as you remove the towel, revealing that you were wearing clothes underneath. You were happy that Robin was that protective of you, though. He seemed like such a sweet bean on the outside, but damn you really outdid yourself there, Y/N.