How they react to your death

🏹Robin🏹
Robin is in shock when a villager informs him of your sudden death. Our greenie keeps his defenses up when passing by other villagers in town, and especially, the royals. The minute he enters the hideout, though, Robin immediately breaks down in tears on the floor, mourning your death and asking the sky why he wasn't taken to heaven instead of you. The gang comforts Robin the best they can, but the poor guy just wishes he was there to save you from dying, so you didn't have to go into the light and leave him behind, all alone.

💜Little John💜
Little John is guilt-stricken, to say the least. As soon he catches wind of your death, Little John becomes bombarded with guilt over not being there to save you, and the emotional turmoil is way too much for him to handle, so he promptly leaves. When Robin and Tuck find him, the sweet, honest boy is sitting on the fountain, crying his heart out for your sake.

Both boys comfort Little John as he weeps out his sorrow, but deep down, they know it won't be the same without you there to love him.

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck tries to remain strong after hearing this devastating news. When questioned about it by the gang, Tuck repeatedly insists he's fine, even though it tears him apart inside. Robin and Little John are the only ones who know that Tuck isn't doing well when the cinnamon roll suddenly runs from town to grieve privately, so they follow behind.

Robin and Little John find Tuck sitting on the fountain in the middle of the courtyard, looking extremely miserable. Before Robin even says anything, Tuck launches himself into our emerald hero's arms and breaks down in his chest. Hearing Tuck's sobs, Robin's already tight grip becomes tighter. Little John wraps his big strong arms around the both of them, securing them in his comforting embrace. It will definitely take a while for Tuck to get over your death, but with his friends beside him, Tuck will make sure never to forget how good you made him feel every single day.

RHMIS Boyfriend Scenarios (Request anything)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara