Their reaction to a break up prank 💔🥺

🖤Tuck🖤
Tuck is instantly heartbroken when he hears the words,"I'm breaking up with you." He's even more so hurt when he sees your "cold" expression and sighs, walking away with tears threatening to spill out of his eyes.It's only a second after when you realize your mistake and speed out after Tuck, hoping you're not too late. You find Tuck miserably slingshoting rocks against a tree, and by the look of it, he is seconds away from sobbing. So you walk out there and hold your little berry close, mentioning softly into his shoulder that your little breakup was a prank. Tuck is, of course, upset that you played such a hurtful prank on him and demands cuddles with that hurt expression on his face, but inside, he's just happy that you won't leave him.

💜Little John💜
Little John immediately zones out after he hears the word "breakup," slip past your lips, and gives you a heartbroken look, tears pricking at his eyes. As soon as you realize your mistake, it's too late, and the latch door is slammed shut. You facepalm yourself and hurry to open it back up again, hoping that your boyfriend won't take your prank too personally.You're proven wrong when no sooner than you leave the hideout, you immediately hear sobs and see your pure bean throwing his club at trees in frustration. You also hear Little John growling to himself that he knew he wasn't good enough for you, and you'd eventually choose someone else, which makes your heart shatter into a thousand pieces. So, when you walk out into the clearing, Little John looks quite surprised to see you standing there, then almost immediately turns his head away from you, muttering that he thought you would be staying away from him by now. You throw yourself into his arms and cry, whispering that your breakup was a prank and you're really, really sorry for hurting him so much. Little John feels all thoughts in his head go numb at your touch, a little upset but also happy you decided to stay with him forever.

🏹Robin🏹
Despite being mischievous and goofy, Robin is a sweet boy with a surprisingly fragile heart. So when Robin is told that you and him are over, his heart breaks inside and it shows on his face.Before you even get a chance to open your mouth, your lovable green bean runs to the window and upon jumping out of it, swinging through the trees, to find a private place for sadness. You immediately shoot out the window and down to the ground after him, fearing that Robin may take your prank the wrong way. Walking through the forest calling Robin's name, you feel a drop of water hit your head. Looking up, you see Robin's bag of arrows and bow hung up on a low branch, while there is a faint green outline on the branch above. Climbing the tree, you see Robin lying face down on the branch, face covered by his arms but not so much so that you can't see the tears dripping down his cheeks. Placing your hand on Robin's shoulder, you feel him turn to look at you, brown eyes still shimmering with tears. You take a deep breath and blurt out that your breakup was a prank, and you didn't mean for it to go this far. You stop talking when Robin embraces you, burying his wet, tear-stained face in your hair to not only smell your scent but to relieve himself of the notion that your breakup was ever real. There's nothing in hell's gates that would ever separate you two, not even Prince John or the pain of death.