22: The Good Days

Okieriete Onaodowan X Reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dolley, do not push me!" You pleaded with your friend. You had just put on your skates, and you were slowly shuffling over to the rink. You best friend, Dolley, was behind you.

"I thought you said you can skate?" Justin, Dolley's boyfriend and your brother, teased.

"I can! But I'm not that good at it!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Makes sense, you can hardly walk down a hall."

"Shut up, Justin." You growled.

"Y/n, you're going to have to actually skate, or let us pull you." Dolley told you, and stopped you from falling because you lost your balanced.

"No! I did that once and it was the most terrifying thing ever!" You protested.

"It wouldn't have been that bad if you would have just kept your balance and stopped screaming." Dolley rolled her eyes at you but still had a smile on her face.

"You guys pulled me so hard that when you made a turn I ended up running into and flipping over the wall!"

Justin started laughing, "You can't say that it wasn't freaking hilarious."

You rolled your eyes, "Go on ahead. It's your date, and you just dragged me along cause Gran told you to."

"That's not true, we wanted you to come." Dolley assured you, and Justin nodded, and settled his head atop of hers, holding her hips.

You gagged, "You two sicken me. Get a room."

"Hah. Hah. Now go!" Dolley reached forward and pushed you into the rink. You would have been fine, just landing on your butt, but Dolley had somehow managed to push you in at the exact time a group of boys were skating in that area.

And guess what? You crashed right into them!

Oh joy!

A multitude of groans entered the air and all skating stopped, or tried to. After checking if all your limbs were intact, you looked up to glare at the two hyenas on the side lines.

"Oh, Y/n, don't be like that! She didn't mean to push you into them." Your brother addressed yo then turned to the group of guys. "I'm sorry for my sister's inability to skate that therefore caused the in- Oak?!"

Your eyes widened and you turned your body, which is still on the ground, to look in your brothers line of sight.

Can it be?

Sure enough!

Rising was the Mighty Okieriete Onaodowan or Oak, as you and your brother used to call him.

"Justin?" Oak's eyebrow knitted in confusion when he noticed your brother.

A smile replaced your look of astonishment, and you couldn't help but cry out, "Oak!"

"Y/n!" His eyes widened when he saw you, immediately skating over, helping you up, and then picking you up into a spin hug, which almost resulted in the same incident that happened earlier.

13 years ago your brother came home with his new friend from 2nd grade. Oak. You and him were introduced and hit it off right away! Justin, Oak, and you, were inseparable. Three years ago, you three were the iconic, inseparable trio of your Junior class... that was... until you and Justin were told that you were moving from West Orange to New York City.