67: Nothing in Particular

John Laurens X Reader

Okay guys, so this is my first attempt at smut. It's decent. just a forewarning before you get to reading. 

Warnings: Unprotected sex, vaginal penetration.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You rinsed the conditioner from your hair, making sure to rinse the suds from your scalp and your face, before you even dared to open your eyes.

When you did, you were surprised to see your boyfriend, John, standing in front of you, watching you with loving eyes. He was naked, just as you were, his body wet in some places, not yet being exposed to the water spraying on your back.

You should have been surprised, asked him how he got all the way into the shower without you noticing, but there was something about the silence. The intimacy of the two of you being in the shower together. It made you want to keep the moment without too many words.

You sighed when his hand went up to cup your face. You involuntarily leaned into it, closing your eyes and basking in the moment.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n." He said, and you smiled, feeling him inch closer to you until his lips were almost on yours.

Then everything changed for the better. The kiss started slow, the shower seemed to steam the air more and more as the kiss got hotter. John pulled you against him, pressing your naked bodies together. Your hands explored his body.You grasped at his loose hair and hooked your leg around his hip when you felt his erection against your stomach.

John turned and pushed you into the wall, hard. You heard something shift, but you ignored it, distracted by the pleasure John was making you feel.His hand massaged your breast, flicking your nipple before pressing it in between his fingers. You let out a moan and John trailed down you body, pressing kisses to your neck. You grinded onto his hardening cock, wanting him inside you.

"John..." You breathed, letting out another moan as he sucked on your nipple. He gripped your other leg, pulling it up around his hip, lining himself up at your entrance. You locked your legs and gasped as John bucked his hips, slipping into you.

His thrusts started slowly, he kissed slowly up your neck before gently biting at your ear. You gasped in surprise when his pace suddenly picked up. You gripped the skin on John's back, and began chanting his name. With each thrust you slammed into the wall, and the only sounds in the bathroom were of the water, skin slapping against skin and tile, and the harmony moans.

With each passing moment you felt yourself get closer and closer to the edge. John felt the same. He groaned and started to thrust slower, but harder, you gripped his hair as the shocks from you orgassm rippled through you. Your walls clenched around John's sensitive member and he felt himself also being pushed over the edge into a sea of euphoria.

He thrusted into you one last time, sending another shock wave through you, and simultaneously knocking the shampoo and conditioner bottles off of the ledge of the bathtub.

The noise startled the both of you, making you both open your eyes and look around like you'd just been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do. You both looked down and saw the bottles sliding to the front of the tub, the water guiding them. John looked at you and smiled. His smile made you giggle, which made him laugh, and soon the two of you were laughing at nothing in particular.

John, still laughing, planted another kiss on your cheek, and let you down. "We have to do that again."

"Definitely. But for now..." You leaned you head on his shoulder and sighed, a smile still spread on your lips. "All I want to do is sleep."

Everything ached, your hips, your back where you hit the wall. You'd been in the shower long enough, now all you wanted was rest, snuggle up against your boyfriend, and fall asleep.

The water turned off and John pulled the curtain back. He stepped out of the tub, and offered a hand to help you out. "Can't argue with that."

You stepped out, and as soon as your feet touched the floor, you were swept up by John's strong arms and carried to your shared bedroom. He grabbed a few towels on the way out and dried you both off before getting into bed with you, and pulling you close to him.

You sighed into the comfort of his chest and closed your eyes. You fell asleep to John running his hands softly through your hair.