37: It's For The Best

Alexander Hamilton X Reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe this is happening."

You hunched over the toilet bowl in pain. Your throat was raw from all the puking you've been doing all morning.

"Please don't be pregnant. Please don't let this happen to me."

You looked over at the pregnancy test that you had taken only a few minutes earlier.

+

Positive.

It was positive.

But how? You knew you used protection the last time you had sex... oh god.

The last time you had sex was with your best friend, Alexander. The two of you drunkenly hooked up after a party, and you haven't been able to talk to him since. Of course you've been in love with him for ages, but this was just wrong.

How would he react? You doubted he would be excited to be a father, especially if the mother was his best friend.

Your phone beeped beside you.

'Hey (y/n) I know we haven't talked in awhile but I have important news and I want you to be the first to know!!'

It was from Alex. What news did he have to tell you?

'Coincidence??? I have something to tell you too.'

'Do you want to come over?' He responded.

'Yeah okay!'

You started stood up from the bathroom floor and turned on the sink faucet, rinsing your mouth with water. As you were reaching for you toothbrush, another burst of nausea fell over you.

You dived for the toilet throwing up practically nothing.

You reached for your phone and texted Alex.

'I think it's gonna take me awhile to get there. Traffic.' You lied.

After you managed to brush your teeth without gagging, you rushed to the kitchen where your painkillers were kept. Two little red pills spilled into your hand. You poured a glass of water and swallowed the pills.

You didn't bother changing out of your sweatpants, considering it was only Alex, however you pulled on a new (f/c) sweater and put on some deodorant.

You picked up your keys and left your apartment for Alex's house.

Once you got there, you saw a car pulling out of the driveway, and your's took its spot.You gathered yourself by taking a deep breath, and then you exited the car. You pressed the button on your key that locked your door as you stepped up to Alex's door. You were about to knock on the door when it suddenly opened, and an energetic Alex greeted you.

"(y/n)! I'm glad you came!" He attacked you in a hug and some of your worries wiped away.

"I said I was, didn't I?" You hugged him back.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Alex." The embrace ended, much to your dismay.

Alexander started pulling your towards his living room, "I have great news-"

"So do I!" You exclaimed but he kept talking. You sat on the couch.

"-Eliza wanted to be here to tell it to you too, but-"