JJ's in control

( before this part starts. Sorry I took so long to update, I've had numerous doctors appointments recently. Also ive been working on my YouTube videos. Go subscribe to my channel of you haven't already, it's called Annaa Peake.
How are you all? I hope you're all good. And I hope you enjoy this part. I love you all xxxxxxx)

Jack G's POV

Jack was pushed inside me, bless him he didn't really know what to do with his dick. He was longer than I'd thought he'd be though, to be fair. I could sense he didn't know what to do so I reverse grinded into him. I heard him tut at me.

'What I was just helping you.' I said. Jack leant down so that his mouth was next to my ear.

'Baby I know exactly what I'm doing.' Jack said. I sighed and relaxed but as I relaxed Jack thrusted hard inside me, making me moan very loudly, he repetitively did it, getting further and further each time. Everytime he did it, my back bent backwards slightly, I was at mercy to him.

'Babe calm down a bit.' I asked. But Jack didn't listen to me, but I didn't really want him to listen. He was so good. I was moaning and cumming and almost screaming a few times. Jack was very sweaty on top of me, I could feel the sweat rolling off of his legs. He groaned loudly and then I felt a liquid empty inside me. Jack pulled out and laid beside me, but not with his head by my head. He rolled me back over so that my dick was now right in front of him.
'What are you doings?' I asked him. He looked at me with a glint in his eye before he cheekily took my member into his mouth. I was ready to cum again so it was good that when I did he could catch me. His head was bobbing gently, his teeth slightly pushing against my head when he got to it, which made me grip the bed sheets very tightly.

'Babe relax and release when you're ready' Jack said to me. I relaxed and came instantly. Jack had all of my load in his mouth.

'You can go and spit that out if you want to.' I replied. Jack looked at me with a raised eyebrow before swallowing right in front of me. I looked at him in a state of shock, he never does anything completely dirty like that.

'That was nice.' He said with a wink, before he pulled up his boxers and went out into the kitchen. I stayed in bed and snuggled up under the covers so that he could join me later. He came back in with a mug of cocoa each with marshmallows and whipped cream on top, and he had made the cocoa very well.

'Did you enjoy yourself?' I asked him. He giggled at me before taking a lick of the cream off the top of the mug. I loved his giggle, it was sweet and innocent. Just how I'd like Jack to be, but he's really not. I drank my cocoa quickly so that I didn't leave any in he mug when I fell asleep, Jack would moan if I did. When I was done I curled up into a ball and kisses jacks shoulder before drifting off quietly and peacefully.

Jack j's POV

I was Laying with my phone in my hands when I heard movement coming from in the kitchen, cameron must now be awake. I got out of bed quietly and went out into the kitchen. Cameron was stood over the stove with a bowl of water boiling.

'Hey, how are you?' I asked him. He looked over his shoulder at me before turning to face me properly.

'I don't want to be here either Jack. I miss him so much, if he had spoken to me we could have done something about it. I know we could have. Elizabeth phoned me earlier, she said she can't get an answer off of Chad and she asked if I'd plan the funeral. She wants in to be next week sometime.' Cameron said to me. He was looking deep into my eyes and I could see every single emotion he had going round and round in his head. He was a mess, a mess that I couldn't fix alone.

'Jack and I will help you with the funeral plans. Then after that we could try and get you to see a counsellor. They'd help you get out all of your feelings and find a way to help you.' I explained to him and he nodddd.

'That sounds like a good plan, thank you JJ.' He said and he smiled at me, one of the most genuine smiles I had ever seen cameron pull. He was so broken.