Cam's answer

Jack J's POV

We woke up in the morning and Jack was facing me, he had woken up before me.

'Morning sleepy head.' He said to me

'Morning.' I replied giving him a kiss on the forehead.

'Ready to go home?' He asked me

'Yeah.' I replied. Jack pulled my body close to his, I ached from the night before and it was painful to move. Jack laughed at my facial expression as he pulled me.

'Aww, is my baby in pain.' He said to me and I poked my tongue out at him. 'You love me JJ.' He said and I nodded my head. Jack stood up and pulled me up with him. We went into the shower and showered together, no funny business happened....much. When we got out Jack had already found me my clothes to wear for the day.

'Well at least you can match my clothes.' I said to him.

'Hey, I have pretty good fashion sense thank you.' He said to me and he slapped my arm lightly. We were getting dressed and brushing our teeth when there was a knock on the hotel room door. Jack, as he was wearing more clothes than me, opened it. He let Carter and Matt in.

'Good morning to you too guys.' Jack said to them

'Good morning.' Carter said and he sat down on my bed,

'You guys have been spending a lot of time with us recently.' Jack said

'Sorry, is there a problem with that?' Matt asked.

'Of course there's not, Jack is being funny.' I said, coming out of the bathroom in my clothes. Jack looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Matt and Carter were watching us. Carter cleared his throat.

'So where were you guys last night.' I asked Carter and Matt

'Oh we went to a little cafe and then we got a little carried away talking to this girl, then when we came back Bart was really any with us and Cam and Nash were busy, if you didn't hear already.' Carter said

'Ah, good. At least you weren't getting into any more trouble Carter. You've already been arrested once.' Jack said to him and carter laughed. 'Its not funny Reynolds.' Jack said in his most serious voice, making everyone in the room laugh.

'Anyway, we came to say goodbye and that we will see you in a week.' Matt said

'Ok.' I walked over to Matt and gave him a hug and I did the same to Carter, Jack only hugged Matt, he was being funny with Carter, for some reason unknown. When Matt and Carter left the room I asked him what was up.

'Nothing, we just have to clear up a lot of mess for him and I don't want to do that anymore. Also, he hasn't said thank you to us for helping him and Matt get together or anything,' Jack said before tidying his stuff out of the bathroom and putting his stuff in his suitcase. He looked at me when he was done. I smiled at him and went to get my stuff out of the bathroom too.

'Jack,' Jack called out to me

'Yeah bro?'

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

We finished packing all of our stuff and carried it out into the hallway of the hotel. As we came out of the room, Aaron and Hayes came out of their bedroom, Hayes looked me in the eyes and blushed.

'What have you two little boys been doing?' I asked them, and Hayes started to laugh. Aaron went bright red and Jack looked at me and rolled his eyes.

'Well I'm guessing Haaron's real?' Jack said to me and I nodded

'Yes baby, I think it might be' I replied and looked at Hayes and Aaron who were laughing. 'So what have you two been up to?' I asked them once more