Jack and Jack's date

Jack G's POV

'Why am I dressed like this?' Jack asked me

'Because I'm taking you out, is that ok?' I replied and he just looked blankly at me

'I suppose it will have to be.' He said as he looked out the side window of my car. I put my hand on his leg and he tensed under my touch

'Baby, it's ok. Anyway I need you to close your eyes so I can take you inside with it still all a surprise.' I asked and he shut his eyes. I pulled up into a parking lot and got out of my car before walking round and letting Jack or of his side. I took hold of his hands and walked inside.

'Reservation for two in the name Gilinsky.' I spoke quickly to the waitress who looked a lot like Jennifer Aniston. she led us to a table where I helped Jack sit down then I sat down opposite him.

'You can open your eyes now.' I said and he opened them

'Ive wanted to come here for ages!' He sounded like an excited school kid on a school trip. His eyes were wide as the waitress handed Jack and I menus. She then walked over to the bar.

'Theres another place to go afterwards.' I said and took hold of Jack's hand over the table.

'Sounds amazing!' Jack said excitedly. He scanned over the menu and so did I until I decided to just have a Gourmet Burger with home fries. Plus it was the only thing on the menu I could pronounce. Jack was still looking at his menu as I got up to go to the toilet.

'Id like that if she comes to take our order babe,' I said and I pointed to the burger in the menu. Jack nodded his head and went back to his own menu. I smiled at him and walked into the restroom. I relieved myself and left the room. As I left I looked at the table two places away from me and I saw Amanda. Part of me wanted to walk over to her but I didn't. I walked back to Jack and sat down again.

'The waitress came and I made your order for you. So where are we going after this place?' Jack asked

'Thats a surprise baby.' I said and I kissed his nose. Jack rolled his eyes, he looked so cute.

'Youre adorable.' I said to him and he blushed bright red and looked down at the table. I put my hand softly on his cheek and gently stroked his cheek in my hand, he looked up and his eyes met mine. For the first time in forever, I felt my breath hitch. Jack was perfect. Is perfect.

'What are you thinking?' He asked me

'Nothing. Well, I'm thinking about you.'

'But I'm right here.'

'I know. And even when we're apart you're always in my heart.' I said with a smile and Jack blushed again. I giggled and Jack laughed.

'That was cute.' He said to me

'Yeah, I can be cute sometimes.' I said with a wink and he laughed even louder than before, which wasn't too loud but it was enough to make people look at us. One person being Amanda, she came over to our table.

'Hi guys, how are you guys doing here?' She asked

'We're fine.' I said bluntly and she looked at me but I kept my eyes focussed on Jack,

'Whats with the cold shoulder Jackie.' She asked

'Jack. My name is Jack. And I'm not giving you the cold shoulder. I just don't want to speak to you. I can't believe I ever had feelings for you. You're just a shit talker. And, you're such a split personality. You're a two faced bitch. One minute you're this prize bitch who's saying I gave her an STI and then you're this nice thing who acts like nothing happened. And I'm sick of it so fuck off, back to your date and enjoy yourself. Because hell isn't fun, and that's where you'll be going.' I replied cooly and calmly and she looked at me shocked even Jack looked a little shocked. Luckily we were saved by the waitress bringing us out food. Jack's eyes almost fell out of his head when he saw the size of his burger, he ordered the same as me.