Cash date

Cameron's POV

Nash and I walked towards the restaurant together and when we got there we were instantly mobbed by crazy psycho fans (literally). All I wanted to do was have a nice relaxing date with my boyfriend, is that too much to ask? Nash pushed a way through all the people and he found a seat by the door in the restaurant. I sat down opposite him and fixed my hair quickly in one of the knives on the table. Nash looked at me in disbelief.

'What?' I asked

'Nothing, just admiring how perfect you are.' Nash said and he took hold of one of my hands. I blushed and Nash started to giggle.

'Boo it's not funny.' I said and I started to giggle too.

'Boo? Another new nick name?'

'Yeah, I hope you don't mind.' I said and Nash shook his head

'Why would I mind?'

'I dunno. You just get funny about it sometimes when I introduce a new name for you, it's like you really don't like what I call you.'

'I don't mind what you call me, as long as you only call me it.'

'Baby there's no one else.'

'Ok.' Nash shuffled nervously, the thought of Hayes and I was moving around inside his head. I could sense the tensions building. Luckily the waitress came over and gave us some menus before she gave Nash a cheeky look. Nash was completely oblivious to it.

'She was totally checking you out.' I said in a whisper shout

'No she wasn't,you're seeing things.'

'Nash she was totally into you. I'm being serious.' Nash adjusted himself in his seat and looked back at me. I looked into his eyes and watched as his eyes danced from one of mine to the other, like he didn't know where to look. I laughed lightly and Nash pulled a face.

'Whats wrong?' I asked

'Youre laughing at me,' Nash said

'Im not laughing at you baby, I wouldn't do that.'

'Ok. What are you having to eat.'

'I have no idea. Maybe they can surprise me and then I don't have to choose.'

'Theyd just pick the most expensive thing on the menu babe.'

'Oh well, as long as it's nice, it's food I mean, I don't really care. If it's edible I'll eat it.'

'Right.' Nash looked at the menu and pointed at a chicken dish. I thought it sounded nice too so I decided I'd get the same thing. The waitress came back over to take our orders and she kept smiling at Nash, who now looked very unnerved. I held onto his hand tightly and looked out of the window. I saw Hayes walk past with Aaron, I wonder what's going on there? Nash was looking down at the table when I looked at him again.

'Whats wrong?' I asked

'Its nothing, it's just, when I proposed, you didn't have a ring or anything. And, I feel like you need one or something.' Nash replied

'Nash I don't need a ring, imagine what the fans would do if they saw I had an engagement ring on? The fangirls would possibly die, and you know I'm being serious.'

'So you don't want a ring then?' Nash asked quizzingly

'No that's not what I said exactly.'

'good.' Nash let go of both of my hands and he crouched beside me on one knee awkwardly. Everyone in the restaurant turned to face us and Nash pulled out a small box from in his pocket. He took hold of my hand and held it gently within his own.