Camerons choice

(Hi guys, sorry I took so long to update, been busy lately. I'd just like to say, go and follow me on Instagram my personal is @annaa_peake and my Magcon account is @camdallastagram. Thank you all for waiting patiently, love you all xx)

Cameron's POV

All the guys were looking at me, Nash looked so hurt. Like he'd cry any given moment.
'I want Nash.' I said. Nash's face looked happier for a moment before Hayes spoke.
'Youll always want a piece of me though Cameron, always.'
I didn't bother to answer Hayes, I just turned to leave the room and go back to my own. I bumped into Mahogany in the corridor.
'Are you ok?' She asked
'Not really.' I replied
'Do you want to go get some Starbucks or something and talk about it?' I nodded to her and she took my arm and dragged me out of the hotel. We walked for a few minutes before we ended up at Starbucks. 'What are you having?' She asked me
'I don't mind really.' I said. She smiled and went up to the counter while I found us a table to sit at. I sat down by a table at the window and looked out at the street. People getting on with their lives, without the stress of being in love with one guy, but having his brother constantly on your mind.
'So what's up?' Mahogany said as she sat down. She slid a cup my way and I looked into it.
'What is it?' I asked
'Hot chocolate, now drink up.' She said, taking a sip of whatever her drink was.
'Thanks.' I replied
'So what's up, for the third time.' She asked again, this time giving me an eyebrow raise as she spoke.
'Hayes is, well, he's sort of stalking me, and I find it a little but uncomfortable, and obviously I'm in love with Nash. But Hayes is now always on my mind because I'm scared of what he's going to try next, seeing as he's tried so many things to get him to like him, I mean he's kissed me like three times, and the most recent time I kissed him back. And I don't even know why.'
'Does Nash know all of this?' She asked
'He knows most of it, and the guys know that I kissed Hayes now, and that Hayes kissed me, and I don't know what to do, I'm so confused.'
'Come here.' Mahogany said and she pulled me to her side of the table and hugged me. We sat side by side cuddling each other, I found myself crying, the stress was getting way too much for me to cope with.
'I was thinking about going home.' I said
'Why?' Mahogany said, suddenly pushing me away from her.
'Because, everyone here is upset with me, I'm not happy so therefore the fans won't get the ultimate Cameron a Dallas experience, I have no idea what to do with my life.' I said and I really started to cry.
'Oh Cameron.' Mahogany sighed and pulled me close to her side once again.
'Lifes never simple is it.' I said
'No it's not.'
'Wheres Jacob may I ask?' I asked
'Hes, he's on his way here I think. We had a bit of an argument.'
'About?'
'Things, it doesn't really matter, I don't want to bore you with Jacob and I's arguments.'
'Is it something about you and him?'
'Maybe,' mahogany said and she quickly finished off her drink.
'Can we take a walk?' I asked
'I was about to ask you the same thing.' She said and she smiled
She took hold of my hand and I took hold of hers as we walked down the sidewalk towards the park. The gates were open slightly so we fitted through the middle of them, only when we got the other side of the gates did we realised there was another gate we could have gone through that was open. We walked towards the pond and sat on the bench beside it.
'I think you and Nash should talk about the Hayes issue, then you should both sit down and talk to Hayes.' Mahogany said
'I wouldn't know what to say to Nash, he's probably killed Hayes by now, that wouldn't surprise me.' I replied.
'He won't have killed him, just try and see Hayes side of the story. I can talk to him aswell if you'd like me too.'
'Could you just talk to him for me. I don't want to have a murder on my hands.' Mahogany laughed.
'Maybe I will.'
'So what's going on with Jacob and you then.' I said, laying down on the floor but propping myself up with my elbows.
'We want different things in life Cameron.'
'What do you mean?' I asked
'If I tell you what's going on you have got to promise me that you won't tell any of the other guys. Not even Nash.' I nodded yes and she continued. 'We were having a FaceTime call on Monday, and we were talking for ages before his sister came in and said just ask her out already. Jacob threw a pillow at her and she squealed like you'd expect. I laughed and jacob did too but he laughed really nervously. I said to him what's up and he said I need to talk to you properly. I said ok and then he said to me, where do you want us to go in the future. I didn't think anything of it so I said I want us to be like this, really good friends. And I smiled, thinking he wouldn't take any offence, but he looked really hurt and I asked him what was wrong again and he said, I'm in love with you, but you're not with me, it hurts when the person you love doesn't love you. And I was shocked so I said I had to go and get ready to go out. He said ok, but I think he started crying so we stopped the call and we've moly spoken once since and we usually speak every day, and when we spoke he said he might not come, purely because it could be very awkward between me and him.'
'But jox, jox is amazing,'
'The idea of Jox is amazing, but actually it really happening could be a little bit weird. He's such a good friend of mine, I don't want that kind of relationship with him.'
'Thats kinda how I feel about Hayes then.'
'Seems like were both a bit down then Cameron.'
'It does indeed.' Mahogany and I looked at each other and smiled. Maybe if she does speak to Hayes, it might make my life a lot easier.

Jack J's POV

'He picked me Hayes now leave off and get the fuck out of here.' Nash spat at Hayes. After Cameron stormed out all they had done was shout at each other. Hayes left and Aaron followed closely behind him. Nash went back to his room,being escorted by Taylor and Shawn who then went back to their room. Matt and Carter stayed with Jack and I.
'Jack could you come here a second.' Jack said to me and I walked over to where he was stood. Carter and Matt were laying on our bed looking through both of their phones. Jack pulled me into our bathroom and shut the door.
'We should get them to talk properly. They won't want to do it with us around but if we make them speak, they might actually talk properly.' Jack said
'Ok, how are we going to do that?' I asked
'Well if I get Matt to speak and you get Carter to tell Matt how he's feeling, we would have sorted it between us, wouldn't we?'
'I suppose so.'
Jack and I left the bathroom and we immediately attracted the attention of Matt and Carter. I sat by the window and Jack stood leaning by the desk.
'So..' Matt said
'Carter don't you have something to say to Matt.' I said
'Umm,' carter mumbled.
'We can talk about it later if you like, when were back in our room.' Carter nodded at Matts suggestion and both of them stood up to leave the room.
'Where are you going?' Jack asked them
'To our room to talk.' Matt said. He walked closer to the door and carter followed closely behind him. Once they had left the room Jack took no time in coming very close to me and whispering in my ear.
'Finally were alone.' He said
'Indeed.'
'What do you think we should do with our aloneness?' Jack asked
'What do you want to do with it?' I asked Jack
'I want to get physical but you won't do that at this early stage in our relationship.' Jack said
'Its not that I won't, I'd just find it really awkward because we were best friends and now were dating each other. We can fuck each other and stuff.'
'Thats a point, we can fuck each other, and kiss each other. We can love each other Jack. That is what makes out relationship so perfect. You know loads about me and I know loads about you, we could be together forever and have no issues, how does that sound for you?'
'Good. ' I said and Jack leant in to kiss me. I slowly kissed him back. Our lips moving perfectly in sync with each other and Jack's tongue pushing for entrance to my mouth,which I allowed him. His hands were placed at the bottom of my back and the crook in my neck so he could pull me closer and closer to him,making our kiss even more intense. Jack's hands started to wander up my shirt and before I knew it my shirt had been completely removed and was now on the floor. Jack then carried on kissing me but undid the top of my jeans as he did, and then he slid them to the floor,pulling me towards him which made me step out of them. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me, before raking off his clothes as well. We stood and looked at each other, stood in our boxers. Before we were dating, this wouldn't have been awkward but now there was a little tension in the room. Jack came back to me and kissed me again. He pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my hips, as I tried to get out, he put pressure there by grinding gently into me. I moaned slightly and I could feel myself getting hard. Jack leant down to take off my boxers, licking down my stomach as he went. It tingled and I moaned again. He took my boxers off with his teeth and threw them to the floor. I tensed up, realising suddenly that my best friend was stripping me. Jack laughed strangely before taking my dick into his mouth and working it. I moaned in pleasure and Jack laughed with me still in his mouth. He started to bob his head up and down adding even more pleasure to what I was feeling. Just as I was about to cum, I heard the door open and a gasp came from the door.
'Sorry, if I interrupted anything.' Jacobs voice said, quickly and quietly before the door shut again.