MagCon

Jack G's POV

Jack and I arrived back at our hotel room and we called up for a take away as soon as we got there. The food arrived within ten minutes and Jack and I ate it quickly. Jack tensed a little after he had eaten.
'Are you ok babe?' I asked him
'Yeah, just feel a little bloated.' He said pulling his shirt up slightly so that I could see his stomach, he was starting to get some definition on it. I kissed him stomach gently and sat up and wiggled beside him on the beds he looked at me and I pulled him close to my side.
'Im not pregnant Jack, you don't have to kiss my stomach.' Jack said to me
'I know I don't but I did. And I did it because I love you and you're perfect,' I said and Jack blushed. He turned his attention to the road outside the hotel as the boys had started to walk back now. Hayes was jumping on Aaron's back and Shawn and Taylor were wrestling, well actually. Taylor was attacking Shawn, Carter and Matt were skipping along and Cameron and Nash were no where to be seen, Mahogany and Jacob were holding hands. I kissed the back of Jack's neck as he looked out the window, I then started to nibble gently on the top of his ear. His breath hitched so I leant over him and shut the curtains. Jack turned to face me and I kissed his lips gently. His hands roamed over my back and then he started undressing me, so I did the same to him. We both sat on the bed, both completely naked when I sat on the floor and got on my knees. Jack looked down on me and I opened his legs slightly. Little Johnson was still quite small and floppy so I started playing with his tip with my fingers, he soon became very solid so I took him in my mouth. Jack gasped at the sudden change in atmosphere and I laughed with Jack in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, causing Jack to get deeper in my throat, Jack was a moaning mess on the bed so to really spice it up I decided to use my tongue to work the tip again, this time I used the tip of my tongue to push down gently on the tip of Little Johnson. Jack was crying with pleasure so I decided to take my mouth off of him. Jack looked at me, his face was red and he looked a mess.
'Did you like that?' I asked Jack
'Uh huh.' Jack moaned. He turned over to pick his phone up off of the bedside table so I took the opportunity to push myself into his hole. Jack tensed up massively when I did this and he screamed slightly, from the pain most probably. I pushed in and out, harder and harder each time until I knew Jack couldn't breathe properly. He moaned and screamed and sighed under what I was doing every minute and I knew he was enjoying it really. He moaned loudly and I came over him. I pulled out and Jack flipped over quickly to face me. He looked me dead into the eyes and sighed.
'That was mean Jack.' He said
'But you loved it.' I said
'Totally.' Jack tried to stand up but I pushed him back onto the bed and I started sucking on his neck and collar bone. He was moaning loudly and I heard footsteps coming towards our room. I quickly stopped what I was doing and pulled boxers and a tshirt on. I did the same thing to Jack but I made sure to put his board shorts on aswell. The door was knocked on and I opened it to let Carter and Matt into the room.
'Hey.' Carter said
'Umm, hi.' I replied 'why are you guys here?' I asked
'Bart asked us to find out what songs you were doing at Magcon tomorrow, he wants a list.' Matt said
'Well we'll be doing the usual.' I said
'He wants a list.'
'Fine. Give me some paper and a pen then.' I said to them and Carter pulled out a notebook and pencil. I wrote down the four songs we planned on doing and then gave the book back to Carter.
'So flight, distance, paradise and doing it right?' Matt said
'Can we do Wild Life?' Jack asked me
'Why?'
'Dunno.'
'Ni we can't.' I said. Matt and. Carter left the room and we chilled for the rest if the night watching rubbish TV and movies. Jack fell asleep cuddled into my side and I covered him up with a cover and made him comfortable. I fell asleep shortly after.

---the next day---

'Jack, Jack wake up.' Cameron and Nash were calling from outside our hotel room door.
'Huh, why?' I heard Jack shout.
'Magcon, half hour. Hurry up.' Nash shouted and we could hear him storm down the corridor. Cameron's lighter footsteps could be heard slightly behind Nash's. Jack pushed me onto the floor and I stood up quickly, throwing a cushion at him as I did. He laughed and got out of bed, he winced slightly when he took a step, still sore from the night before. I laughed at the sight of hi and found some clean clothes to put on. I sprayed myself with so much spray and sorted my hair out in the nearest mirror. Jack came out of the bathroom smelling fresh and was wearing clean clothes.
'Ready?' I asked him
'Ready.' He said and we locked our room door and walked down to the cafe downstairs where the rest of the guys were waiting. Carter was calling us to move faster as lots of fans were already outside waiting for us all to get started.
'Ok guys.' Bart said. 'We have to run this differently here as we can't have the main hall for four hours so we have separate rooms for all of you to do what you want to do then later on we will have the music and stuff in the main hall. So Jack and Jack, Shawn, Taylor Mahogany and Jacob you will be doing meet and greet for the first hour and the. You will switch with Matt, Carter, Hayes, Aaron Cameron and Nash. And that will go on for a while u til we have access to the main stage, ok?' Bart asked us all. All of us nodded in response. Bart led us through to a quiet room where there were advertisement posters up all over the place. Jack and I found our table and we sat at it. We were between Mahogany and Taylor.
The doors opened and the fans started coming through, Jack and I were watching a youtube video on Jack's phone when a girl arrived at our table. She had bright red hair and winged black eyeliner. She was very pretty and I could sense Jack getting nervous beside me.
'Hello and what's your name.' I asked the girl
'Ruby and oh my gosh I love you guys so much.' She said handing Jack and I her phone case, which had a picture of us on it. Jack signed above his name and I signed above mind before we gave the girl a hug and sent her off to Taylor. The next girl didn't want to talk to me she just wanted to talk to Jack so I took a picture of them on Jack's phone because he likes having fan photos, even if. Bart doesn't allow it. Jack sent the girl off and we continued to greet the fans for an hour until Cameron and Nash arrived to take our table. Jack and I brood up sharply and went into the back room with Mags, Jacob Shawn and. Taylor where we all sat for an hour just talking about everything.
'So how are we going to give them a good send off.' Jacob asked
'I was thinking like a massive party.' I said
'Would we keep it just us guys?' Mags asked
'Yeah. We could have the whole hotel to ourselves, just making a mess of everything.' I said.
'Sounds good to me. ' Taylor said. I looked at him and he smiled and adjusted his bandana, I knew about what had happened between him and Jack and I think Taylor still felt bad about it.
'Tay why are you so nervous around me?' I asked him
'Im not nervous...' He said, turning his head away and looking at the door. I rolled my eyes and averted my attention to Jack, who was failing at the moron test. He didn't know how to make hello out of the numbers on the screen. It was funny watching him fail. I looked to Mahogany and Jacob who were watching a video on Jacobs phone. When I listened, they were listening to Mahogany's cover of Problem. I looked at Shawn as he was the only one still giving attention to the group.
'So Shawn.' I said 'Hows the EP coming along?'
'Its going good, I have a few songs written now. You guys will hear them later. I mean, Life of the Party has been released and that went down really well,but there are more to come out. Taylor wanted me to do a song with him but I'm not sure,he's not my style of music.' Shawn said and I smiled at him, I was proud of what he was achieving. He had everything good friends, achieving his dreams and he had a hot boyfriend. Not that my Jack isn't hot, but Taylor is very toned and very sexy. Bart came through with the other boys and told us we had to swap again so Jack and I went back to our table and we sat in our chairs. Jack ran off to grab a coke before returning with a juice for me.
'Thanks bro.' I said
'Anytime sexy.' Jack said with a wink, completely forgetting the fans were around.
'I ship Jolinsky so much!' One girl shouted
'Whos gonna top?' Another girl shouted. Jack and. I looked at each other before looking to Shaylor and Jox for assistance, they both laughed and carried on with what they were doing.
'You girls do know there are more pairings than Jolinsky right?' I said to the girls.
'No! Who else is there?'
'CASH!' I heard a girl scream. I laughed and started to take photos with the fans. We all swapped once more before we went into the main hall with all the fangirls chasing after us. Shawn grabbed his guitar and he went on stage first. He sang Counting Stars and Life of the Party before asking the girls what they wanted him to perform. They all shouted EP so Shawn sang some songs from his EP, which made the girls really happy. Shawn called all of us onto the stage so we all sat around him and he announce that he was going to be singing the Cameron Dallas song. He started strumming on his guitar and Cameron was smiling like crazy. Jack was watching them, I could tell he wanted what Shawn has. I felt bad for Jack, he gets forgotten. I'm told I'm better looking but I personally think Jack is. Jack's a much nicer guy then me but I'm the favoured guy. If people knew everything, then Jack should be bigger than me. I love Jack.
'So, you guys, we have an announcement.' Taylor said at the end of the show
'Theres a sad announcement and a happy announcement.' Matt said
'Cameron, Nash, Carter and Hayes are leaving Magcon. ' Shawn announce and some of the girls in the crowd started booing and crying. Some were shouting why and Nash shouted that he would explain in a youtube video.
'On a happier note.' Aaron said
'Matt and I are dating.' Carter announced. And loads of people started screaming. You could hear people shouting abuse but Carter didn't care. He looked at Matt and grabbed onto his hand. He held their linked hands to the audience and bowed and walked off the stage.
'So are Taylor and I.' Shawn said. He pushed Taylor backwards gently and Taylor pulled Shawn in for a kiss, loads of the girls got their phones out and started to fake photos. Shawn was going red but you could see that Taylor didn't care, he was so happy.
'Hayes and I are complicated at the moment, but we are working on giving us a go.' Aaron announced and he looked at Hayes. Hayes smiled and ran to hug Aaron. Some people shouted that that was wrong as Hayes was so young but they didn't care. I looked at who was next in the line and I realised it was Jack and. I.
'Well you all know about. Jolinsky.' I shouted and the crowd cheered loudly. Jack wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me tightly. I kissed the top of his head and messed up his hair a little bit before we left the stage. Cameron and Nash didn't announce they were together,r everyone already knew Cash was real, it was hard to hide, so they just kissed each other on stage, which I could see Chad wasn't happy about but he smiled anyway. The crowd looked like they thought the show was over until Jacob walked on stage holding a guitar. He started to sing You and I and called Mahogany into the stage,
'You and I,
We don't have to be like them
We will make it to the end
And nothing will come between
You and I.' Jacob sang looking into Mahogany's eyes the whole time. At the end of the song all of the LOXsmiths had their eyes fixated on the stage and mahogany pulled Jacob close around the waist and kissed the tip of his nose gently before softly kissing his lips. I heard one guy shout that at least all of us weren't gay, which annoyed me a little bit. We all went backstage, happy about the end to a great Magcon. Hayes and Aaron sat next to each other on the sofa playing a game. Jacob and Mahogany were sat on each other's laps in the corner just talking. Cameron and Nash were wrestling in the middle of the room and whoever won got to kiss the other. Shawn and. Taylor were kissing in the corner, as were Matt and Carter, which just left Jack and I.
'So.' Jack said
'So.' I replied
'Are we gonna make it to the end?' Jack asked
'I hope so.' I replied
'I love you Jack Gilinsky.'
'And I love you too Jack Johnson.' I looked into Jack's eyes and he looked into mine. He was smiling and so was I. His eyes were so beautiful, they were just as beautiful as Nash's. I don't see why people couldn't see Jack the way I saw him. After a small while, we all went back to our rooms. Jack started packing his case when we got into ours and I asked of he would do mine too.
'We can tell Sam all about this when we gt home.' Jack said
'What about us?' I asked
'Yes, Mr Wilkinson deserves to know.' Jack said and I nodded. I was so lucky to have him. And I am so happy he is mine.

(Hope you guys liked this chapter
In the next one will be some Haaron and the other ships.
I love you all
Anna xxxxxx)