Camerons crying

Jack J's POV
Taylor went to pick Cameron up from the hospital while the rest of us waited a the hotel. Taylor wasn't gone for very long before he returned with Cam.
'What's wrong Cam?' I asked, I didn't feel like this was a bro moment.
'He, he, he broke up with me.' Cameron said, I pulled him close to me so that I could hold him while he cries.
'What did he say?' Shawn asked
'He just said that he didn't want to marry me anymore. He hates me. I knew he was going off of me. He doesn't love me anymore.' Cameron cried into my shoulder, I could feel the tears seeping through my shirt.
'Cam, babe I'm sure there's a valid reason behind what he said.' Taylor said, for once sounding smart like he understood something.
'The nurse said that he might not get better and that he might be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. People go in wheelchairs all the time guys, it doesn't bother me. I just want nash.' Cameron said. He pulled away from my embrace and dried his eyes with the bottom of his shirt, showing us his abs. I saw Jack look at him in envy. Even though he has abs too, Jack is obsessed with the fact Cameron has an amazing body.
'Go back to the hospital later and talk to him. One of us will come with you if you like.' Matt said
'I'll take you with me then.' Cameron said to me 'I feel like I need you to get me through this.' He said to me with a smile. I smiled back, Jack was shooting daggers my way as I did so.
'That's fine.' I said 'well go back just before visiting time ends.' I said and cameron agreed.
Cameron decided he wanted to go back to his hotel room, he was sleeping in his own one for once, seeing as he didn't have nash around. We all went back to our rooms too. When we got back into ours, I laid down on the bed and went on Twitter, following and tweeting people for a while. Jack was sat in the armchair at the corner of the room looking at me.
'What are you looking at?' I asked him, seeing as he wouldn't stop staring
'I don't trust Cameron.' He said
'What do you mean you don't trust cameron?'
'I mean, I saw the way he looked at you, I don't trust him around you. I'm scared he's going to try it on with you.' Jack explained
'Jack the only one who's tried it on with me was taylor. I am going to the hospital with cameron to help him explain to his ex fiancée and get his fiancée to explain why he dumped him. Cameron isn't going to hit on me, stop your worrying.' I said, putting my phone down and going towards Jack 'and even if he does, you're the only guy for me.' I said, running my hand through jacks hair.
'Awww, babe.' He said to me, kissing me on the forehead. 'I need to go shower.' Jack said to me. He pushed me away gently before going over to his bag and finding his pyjamas. He was obviously going to put them on after his shower. As he went into the bathroom and shut the door, I decided to go to someone else's room. I knocked on the door to taylor and Shawn's and taylor answered the door looking pissed off.
'Hey bro what's up?' I asked, although I didn't really want to know the answer.
'Fucking Shawn.' Taylor said, he was about to cry too.
'What about Shawn?' I asked
'He's moving to Australia.' Taylor said (Shawn's not really moving there it's just for the story)
'What?' I said, sounding more shocked then I was aiming too
'The little shit only told me about ten minutes ago. And as soon as he told me he said he was going out so we couldn't even talk about it.' Taylor said to me. I did the same to him as I did to cameron earlier.
'He look, Tay it's ok. You can FaceTime everyday and I, sure you'll see each other, you two can't keep your hands off each other.' I said and taylor smiled against me.
'Thanks Jack.' He said as he pulled away, for a moment he stood looking at me. I looked deep into his eyes, trying to read all of his different emotions but I wasn't very good at it. As soon as I felt like i came back into the real world, I felt two lips collide with mine. They weren't the usual soft lips of my Jack, they were Taylors lips again. I pushed him back
'Taylor!' I half yelled, not loud enough for anyone in another room to heard but loud enough for him to understand that I was pissed off.
'You never complained before Jack.' Taylor said to me
' I wasn't in a relationship before.' I said, fighting my own corner. Taylor looked at me before going in for round two. This time he held my arms firmly at his sides so I couldn't push him away. With his strength he managed to get me down onto the bed and he started kissing me more passionately, I could feel little me getting harder and harder.
'WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE!' Shawn shouted. Taylor stood up and looking in shock at Shawn. And I lay on the bed, my shirt half riding up and a huge boner showing through my trousers.